Sunday, 13 April 2014

Social Media Notes #1

Social Media Notes # 1 Here is a list of what s new in the world of Social Media and Techy Stuff, I hope that you enjoy the updates and keep following the Notes week by week, Social Media is a necessity in your business and you will reap the Return on your Investment 5 years from now Enjoy 1. OMG Heartbleed, If you haven t received requests to renew your password by now, Where have you been? Heartbleed is a major threat  to the web; catastrophic; the worst thing to happen to the internet. The level of rhetoric depends on what you read, but one thing is clear: Heartbleed is bad news. Very bad news, you can read the rest of this story here an I have added a few links for your information. Heart Bleed Hit List, Heartbleed Bug affects everywhere, What is the Heartbleed open SSL? 2.Rumour has it that Twitter is about to launch a new look, personally I just love what I have seen already! Coming soon: a whole new you, in your Twitter profile, What do you think of the @FLOTUS (the first lady
http://socialmediaspecialist.com.au/social-media-notes-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment