Wednesday, 23 April 2014

5 SOCIAL MEDIA MUST HAVE APPS

5 SOCIAL MEDIA MUST HAVE APPS I USE ON MY PHONE EVERYDAY The other day I noticed a post on face book that there are no call backs in Cairns from anybody anymore. For this, I hold the smart phones responsible as they are being used for other purposes more than for the phone calls. While selecting a phone plan, I prefer to have more data amount than to have more number of calls. My phone is not only used to make calls, but I use it for multipurpose. I search and share information, read different blogs and columns and even do real marketing. I noticed recently that there are 5 apps given below that I use the most. My smartphone has variety of Apps but some of them are on the top as they give me a lot of joy even when I am on work. SKYPE I am  using Google+ Hangouts, however many of my clients are not yet connected to this platform, so I conduct most of my coaching calls with my clients on Skype. But since Skype is very common and user friendly, all my acquaintances including my clients
http://bit.ly/1tEhVeg

No comments:

Post a Comment