50 Tips on Google Plus If you haven t noticed I love Social Media, there are opportunites everywhere to connect and build wonderful relationship, not to metion the opportunities to increase our sales and leads. When done correctly using a Social Media Strategy. I also love the amount of content that is out there on the web to share, and as I am always searching, educating and challenging my clients; I found this recent post on Google Plus written by Rick Eliason that was just a must to share. Enjoy 50 Google+ Tips by +Rick Eliason 1. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW 2. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO 3. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly 4. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD 5. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c 6. Create A Save For Later Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf 7. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj 8. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs 9. Share Someone Else s G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U 10. Create A Mini Blog
http://bit.ly/1hmRLmM
No comments:
Post a Comment