Tuesday, 14 January 2014

#Neknominate Social Drinking Game

Just recently the Cairns Police posted a  warning against anyone using or posting illegal videos nominating the #neknominating social drinking game, and I Agree, we need to promote drinking responsibility. It seems like the #neknominate game is going viral in Australia. Post by Tim Morgan. Tim Morgan from Body 4 U Fitness Nether-less to say that Social Media will always be the tool of the young to promote the latest and craziest trends, games fads. The question is and does not get any media attention, that many of the Personal Trainers that I work with are young and responsible and are using the fad to promote their own health consciousness, Just recently I saw one of the Create PT Wealth Clients post a #neknominate video on social media promoting the well known Herbal Life Protein Shake, Now I am not associated with Hearbal Life in any form, however I am a Master Coach with Create PT Wealth, and as you would also be well aware a Social Media Specialist. My Challenge to you is Why do
http://socialmediaspecialist.com.au/neknominate-social-drinking-game/

No comments:

Post a Comment