Monday, 16 December 2013

Social Media Affiliates | Social Media Partners

SOCIAL MEDIA AFFILIATES | SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERS Published December 16, 2013 | By socialmediaspecialist | Edit SOCIAL MEDIA AFFILIATES | SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERS This is an invitation to Social Media Specialists who are extremely passionate about assisting Business Owners develop their Social media skills and training. As the Channel Partner with 101 Business Insights, We have now the opportunity to invite Affiliates to join us and make a nice income. You have the opportunity to get paid for your content into this wonderful site. The Mission of 101 Business Insights is a website that is dedicated to Business owners internationally and their success. Below is a Google Hangout, whereas I will walk you through the basics of this Affiliate program, Please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss you joining. I am going to have a quick interview with all the applicants as I need to make sure you have the same culture as the rest of us.

http://socialmediaspecialist.com.au/social-media-affiliates-social-media-partners/

No comments:

Post a Comment