Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Facebook Tests - 5 Star Ratings | Facebook Marketing | Social Media Specialist | Cairns Social Media

 Facebook Tests - 5 Star Ratings | Facebook Marketing | Social Media Specialist | Cairns Social Media

Facebook Tests - 5 Star Ratings Well, here I am again, I just can't help myself - as soon as I discover something that will benefit my clients on Social Media I am just busting to share it with them. +Leanne Peard Then I thought to myself "Self" What If you could share it with everyone.... and here it is short and sweet.

 Facebook is testing the new 5 Star reviews, if you have a business page and you can not see the reviews, you will need to add your physical address to display the reviews, once your fans start to review your page, the review are placed on the timeline... pretty cool right? Watch the video for more details.

 Connect with me on facebook.com/socialmediaplus and my youtube channel www.youtube.com/megasocialmedia and share the love.... thanks a million.. ps come to my facebook page and give me a review please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment