Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Commercial Cleaning Cairns | Ozone Cleaning

Hi My name is Leanne Peard, and yes I am a local to Cairns



If you are searching for Commercial Cleaning Cairns, You are at the right place, I can strongly recommend Bradley Rootsey from Ozone Cleaning Services and I will put a link to his site below. Bradley offers a range of Commercial Cleaning and some of his existing clients are
McLeods Office Furniture
Cairns Fencing
Meteor Cairns
Jonssons Farm Mart
Babinda Electrical and the list goes on.

If You are a business owner and wondering how I got this onto page one of google using the keyword for Bradleys Business, I would be happy to assist you.
Please connect with me by either phone or email through my website.

If you are looking for a commercial cleaning cairns, make sure you check out the reviews on the businesses below and their star ratings.




Ozone Cleaning

If you are a business owner of a restaurant in cairns and you are looking to see where your site is, and you found me on page one of Google, then maybe you should talk to me..

See I can now get on the front page of google in under 3 hours… Depending on the keyword, I just ranked on page one for the keyword Google best marketer in the world… and now that was fun.

So please give me a call 0427 695947.. These spots are limited as I will only work with one restaurant from Cairns otherwise it wouldn't be fair..
Or Register your Interest online at
Social Media Specialist

Ciao for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment